Electrical noise and interference picked up by extension wiring and other sources in the home or office are known to effect the ADSL/Broadband signal by suppressing the line speed and causing unexpected glitches and line interruptions.
Special electronic circuitry embedded in the Enhancer Plate™ helps prevent these problems
Fitting into an existing NTE5 type Telephone Master Socket commonly used in millions of homes the Enhancer offers a potentially a faster and more reliable service for the higher bandwidth applications now being used .
Performance can be increased in approximately 7 out of 10 of homes and typical line performance benefits of around 1.5 Mb per second have been reported and in some cases a lot more. Ideal for the latest Broadband applications such as download Film & TV
- Optimized line speed (Speeds cannot be increased beyond maximum available)
- Stabilized connection
- Requires no disconnection of any wiring… Plug and Play Fitment- takes a only a few minutes
- Two sets of screws supplied for both types of NTE5 linejack
- This device is not an ADSL filter these will still be required
- May take up to 7 days to take effect due to line calibration
- Copyright PBC Ltd 2009
- Please note; This text cannot be used on versions not originating from PBC Ltd.,
- Enhancer Plate is a trade mark of PBC Ltd.