The KAUDEN LJ5119 ADSL line jack is designed to be hardwired into a broadband installation where a conventional plug in ADSL filter is deemed either unsightly or not secure. The socket provides a filtered BT style telephone socket and a directly coupled RJ11 socket for DSL modem connection. Incorporated on the rear of the PCB is a standard SIN 346 compliant ADSL filter circuit which provides the correct filtering of signals to allow simultaneous use of both voice and broadband services. Connections to the socket are made using industry standard LSA style IDC connections.
Comes with 31mm Depth Plastic back box and IDC tool. For Flush or Surface Mounting
Connection ports :
- Line in : 4 way LSA style IDC Connector
- Telephone : Connection via BS6312 compatible 4 way socket.
- DSL modem : Directly coupled RJ11 socket
Key Features :
- Moulded from V0 rated material colour matched to BT 1P white
- Tested to SIN 346 Issue 2.3
- Compatible with Calling Line Identification working
Key Benefits :
- Filter cannot be easily removed – anti theft
- Prevents accidental filter removal